Sample letter for Visa Officer from a visiting friend


February 4, 2013

THE VISA OFFICER
Immigration & Citizenship Division
Department of Justice Equality and Law Reform
72-76 St. Stephen’s Green
Dublin 2, Ireland

Dear Sir/Madam:

Greetings of Peace!

I would like to apply for a holiday/visit visa, I was invited by my friend, Mary Gavilan to visit her country.

Mary is my friend for almost 25 years.  We were together  in one school, the Igbaras National High School.  We were together in a Parish Choir since 1993 until she left the Philippines to join her spouse.  We  were together in school,  when I covered the school nurse who had on a vacation  leave from June to October 2007 in Colegio del Sagrado Corazon de Jesus, where Mary was working as HRD/RDC Secretary.

I will stay with Mary Gavilan for the duration of my stay in Mt. Talbot, Co. Roscommon.

I hereby promise that, I will observe the conditions of my visa and that I will not become a burden on the State, and that I will leave the State on the expiration of my permission to remain. I promise to return to Dubai  after my one week vacation from April 23 until 30, 2013 and to return to my work on May 2, 2013.

I am hoping for your generous and kind hearted assessment to my application.


Thanking you.


SARAH ESMALLA