Sample letter from the Irish sponsor


Mt. Talbot
Ballygar
Co. Roscommon
Republic of Ireland

March 11, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am inviting my sister Lolita Gavilan for a short visit here since we did not met each other since I joined my husband here and when I visited the Philippines last April 7, 2009 until May 26, 2009. I’ve been here in Ireland for 2 years since October 11, 2007.

I undertake to provide my sister her every need while she is here. I have 2 part-time job and even though levels of money on deposit fluctuates, I have sufficient to provide for her and ensure she returns before the expiry of her visa. I hereby declare that I will ensure all the rules and requirements of the visa are strictly adhered to.

Hoping for your generous and kind hearted assessment.

Yours sincerely,

Mary Gavilan