Sample letter for the Irish Visa Officer from the sponsor


February 4, 2013


THE VISA OFFICER
Immigration & Citizenship Division
Department of Justice Equality and Law Reform
72-76 St. Stephen’s Green
Dublin 2, Ireland


Dear Sir/Madam:

Greetings!

I am inviting my friend, Sarah Esmalla for a short visit here in Ireland.  Sarah is my friend for almost 25 years.  We were together  in one school, the Igbaras National High School.  We were together in a Parish Choir since 1993 until I left the Philippines to join my spouse.  We  were together in school  when Sarah covered the school nurse who had a vacation  leave from June to October 2007 in Colegio del Sagrado Corazon de Jesus where I am also working as HRD/RDC Secretary.

Sarah will stay with us during her holiday, in Mt. Talbot, Co. Roscommon.

I undertake to provide Sarah, her every need while she is here. I have 2 part-time job and even though levels of money on deposit fluctuates, I have sufficient to provide for her and ensure she returns before the expiry of her visa. I hereby declare that I will ensure all the rules and requirements of the visa are strictly adhered to.

Hoping for your generous and kind hearted assessment.


Yours sincerely,


MARY GAVILAN


WILLIAM DOWD